Don't tell anybody, but I'm poking around my blog again. :)
I apologize to all my blog friends for dropping off the face of the earth... and also for that fact that I'm still just not strong enough to rejoin the community in an active way. I'm very pleased that many of you have found success, but it's just too difficult for me to read about. I don't begrudge you your joy and anticipation in the slightest - you all have been through enough to deserve every drop of happiness and limelight and excitement and fussing over that you get. I just am not able - much as I would like to be - to be a part of it. I'll write more about this soon - I've been composing a post on this subject in my head - but for now I will just say that while I may not be reading and commenting, I am happy for all of you and wish you the very best.
As for me, I'm finding I need a place to let stuff out, muse and rage and - every now and then - try to hope for something good to happen. Since I'm not an active community member anymore, I do not at all expect people to follow and comment on what I write. If it moves you, of course, feel free - but at this point my blog is mainly for me (and maybe for a few souls whom life has pummeled enough that they can relate).
I'll say one last thing, which is that if anybody *does* feel like they want to leave a comment, I'll ask you to please not tell me things are going to work out, or be OK, or you know I'll find my child, or my child will find me, or I'm meant to be a mother, or anything like that. That may make you feel better, but it won't make me feel better. My challenge right now is to live in this moment, come to terms with having lost - if not everything, at least most of what I've ever dreamed of - and find a way to build and be happy in a new life that looks entirely different than anything I expected or hoped for. I'm not morose (at least most days), just realistic.
So all the best, and I may see some of you around -
Princess :)
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so sorry you are going through all of this pain. {{{Hugs}}}
ReplyDeleteI can relate. I totally get it. You have nothing to apologize for!
ReplyDelete**Sending big cyber bear hugs**
Of course your blog is for you. Don't let anyone make you feel otherwise. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteNice to see you back. I'm sure some people will still stick around to respond to what you have to say, and to cheer you on if and when you need it.
ReplyDeleteI know my blog is more like my online diary. If people comment, great, if not, at least I have a place to vent or just keep track of things. Do what you want with yours too!
I am so sorry you are feeling so much pain... I hate that we are left in the trenches and it sucks to read about the happy families... I hope you find something that helps you deal.... And if u do please share! We all need to stick together and help each other. Your blog is just that... Never feel bad for what u put on it it's YOURS!! To heck with what people say or think!! Take care...
ReplyDeleteI, too, am so incredibly sorry for your pain.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you posted, and hope you keep posting. I find blogging to be so therapeutic.
I know what you mean about it being hard to read about the successes. I am out of the game for a different reason, but it still hurts.
As long as you're writing, I'll be following. Welcome back.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and sending many hugs.
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you (though I am sorry you are in so much pain).
ReplyDeleteOh my GAWSH, "it was all meant to be!" "You'll be such a great mom!" "Maybe you weren't meant to get pregnant!" "when that baby is in your arms, it will all fall away!"
ReplyDeleteFUCKERS! I HATED WITH BLIND PASSION all of the ASSvice people would give me.
ALL that people need to say is "wow, this all sucks, huh? Want a beer?"
Love to you, and I hope to see you soon.
xo
Wow, that sucks, want some Lillet? This awesome chick left some in my fridge at my house.
ReplyDeletenycreb
I am so sorry for your pain, and I agree with the above - Lillet is always an option.
ReplyDelete