Saturday, April 18, 2009

And Awaaaaay We Go

Although I have to say I'm not actually looking forward to this particular trip. It's a little begrudging, to be honest. But my FSH was 10.4 and my E2 was 76 (normal-to-good for me), so I will be popping two clomid tonight.

The plan is Sat/Sun/Mon on clomid only, then Tues/Weds on clomid + injectibles (450/150), then Thurs/Fri on injectibles only, then Saturday back for bloods and US.

I have a tiny bit of hope - very, very tiny - but I am pretty much ignoring it. Making no plans to take off work for the retrieval because I am not expecting there to BE a retrieval. Promising myself I'll actually call those adoption agencies sometime before I go back for my bloods. Closure. That's all it is. Closure.

I know, it's all a load of crap, but I can't help trying. Hope and excitement, well, haven't worked out so well for me thus far.

5 comments:

  1. Crossing everything that can be crossed for luck and saying a few prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and wishing you hope for a good cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang on to that tiny bit of hope and we will provide a bit more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping for you too... Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete