This is a long haul. Now finished with the Clomid, going on Day 3 of injectibles. I don't go in for bloods and ultrasound until Saturday morning, so I have NO idea what's going on in there. And it's not like I make enough follicles to actually be able to "feel" my ovaries, like some women say they can.
I do have a lovely welt from my first day of Repronex, however. And a little bruise near my elbow from acupuncture. Minor battle scars.
I am excited to report that I'm going to a full-day adoption conference on Sunday. There are about six break-out sessions, with various different topics, and lots of agencies and attorneys as exhibitors. I'm a little nervous, but looking forward to it.
Short post, but I'm home sick with a cold and I actually do feel rather lousy. The clinic did give the the go-ahead to take some Tylenol Cold, though, so I'm starting to feel that kick in. Ah, it's a wonderful thing when your head begins to open up....
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry you're feeling crappy. Hope that turns around soon! Hoping like crazy for you this cycle. Have fun on Sunday and be sure to give us a full report! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with both your scan and the adoption info session.
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon.
Hope you feel better soon. I hope you get lots of good info from the adoption conference. Good luck with the cycle.
ReplyDeleteSorry you're feeling lousy. Best wishes.
ReplyDelete