Sunday, January 18, 2009

Public Service Announcement: Prenatals

This is a public service announcement.

If you take the kind of prenatals that come in two parts - a vitamin tablet and a DHA oil capsule - do NOT, under any circumstances, pierce the oil capsule. Be especially careful when pushing it through the foil backing on the package, as piercing may occur accidentally during this process.

It smells like a roomful of rotting sardines, and will stay on your fingers and anything else you touch for many, many days.

That concludes this public service announcement.

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear.. rotting sardines is nasty!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another PSA: Try not to burp a half hour after taking said fish pills. You will lose friends and possibly singe your nose hairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Oh wow, that is one fantastic PSA. And Pepper, yes, I concur. Be very very very careful about the burping. If flatulence is imminent, DO WHATEVER IT TAKES to protect yourself and those around you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with Pepper about the burping thing...I have struggled with that for many many months now. I must say, princess, I now look at my vitamins in a new way since reading your post...I'm much more careful with them! Hope you are doing well. Keep us posted on ttc stuff. xoxo

    ReplyDelete