
UPDATE: As of today (Tues 6 Jan) it looks like Joey may have a new family. We'll know for sure this weekend - I'll keep you posted!This is Joey. He was born in August 2008 in Miami, Florida and is now living in a foster home in New York City. Unfortunately, his foster brothers are not adjusting to this situation and he needs a new home.
Joey is an incredibly sweet and friendly cat - rushes up to greet new visitors and loves laps. He loves playing, eating, cuddling, playing, sleeping, cuddling, playing, and sleeping. He's also good with babies! He knows how to use the litter box and has been fully certified by the vet - no FIV, FeLV, fleas or other uninvited guests, and he has his shots. He's now 4 months old and weighs six pounds.
Can you give Joey a loving home? If so please email me!!

He's so cute! I wish I could, but I'm at my limit. I'll email DD. Maybe Joey would like farm life.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! I had NO IDEA that he looked like our dearly departed Sweet-Pea! If only I had known... (Narda may not have allowed it, but you know...)
ReplyDelete