Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Knight to Queen's Bishop Three

So. Yesterday was a very bad day. But today I discovered that my latest corporate chess move turned out even better than I had hoped. I started to describe it here but realized that might not be so wise. Suffice it to say that some pretty high-level people now know my name, know I was dissed, and know that some other pretty high-level people aren't happy about it.

As I always say, don't fuck with a Scorpio. It's generally a very bad idea.

Also sent the $100 to the clinic and should be on the embryo donation waiting list any day now.

Mulling my next move, on each board. Queen to Queen's Bishop One? Or is that too risky?

4 comments:

  1. Yay for the successful chess move! Good luck with the embryo waiting list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "don't fuck with a Scorpio"

    HA! So true. I have an abundance of Scorpio women in my life. All of them tough cookies. Hoping to see the post titled "Checkmate" soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm takin your advice to not fuck with a Scorpio to heart.

    Also looking forward to the "checkmate" post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for the great chess move. I hope that you soon have that great checkmate too.

    ReplyDelete