Well, I peed. And got one line. And had a night sweat last night.
Fat lady sings on Saturday. Beta lady on Tuesday.
Honestly, I think I'm done. I don't think I can do this again.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Even more acronyms, if you just can't get enough...
Oh hon...I am so sorry it doesn't look good.
ReplyDeleteIt ain't over 'til it's over - she may not show! I know it's hard to have hope but try. And I'm hoping for you.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. I know it's not looking good, but it *is* still possible. I had a friend who was pregnant with twins and didn't test positive until 16dpo.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry. Hoping still. Hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteFuck. Fuck fuck fuck.
ReplyDeleteOh, DAMN! Still hoping for you, but I know how excruciating this is.
ReplyDeleteDammit. Sorry for what you are going through. Still hoping.
ReplyDeletebugger. Love to you.
ReplyDeleteStill hoping for you.
ReplyDelete~hugs~
I'm so sorry. I'm still going to hold on to hope for you.
ReplyDeletehoping anyway
ReplyDelete