Saturday, May 2, 2009

Step 1 of 6

OK, it's done. 3 eggs retrieved. Now I have to get one that fertilizes, survives to transfer, implants, is genetically normal, and develops properly. Don't get too excited, cuz the last time I went to retrieval I also got 3 eggs - only 2 were mature, only 1 fertilized and that one didn't make it to transfer. You see why I'm not overly optimistic.

Still, it's better than zilch. I was prepared for zilch.

6 comments:

  1. {{{Hugs}}} and praying hard for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing my fingers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY FOR RETRIEVAL!

    And I'll get my hopes so you don't have to, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have everything crossed for you too. Cyber Hugs for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you and hoping the stars all align or anything else that brings you that one super embie. hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers crossed for a hardy embie.

    ReplyDelete