That was the fat lady. Now just waiting for AF and the beta lady.
ETA: I realize that "O Sole Mio" is a tenor aria, and therefore couldn't possibly be sung by a fat lady. However, I was on vacation and my BlackBerry wouldn't allow me to edit my Blogger posts, for some reason. So, whatever. Consider it changed to "Lillas Pastia." Although I don't usually think of Carmen as fat. So maybe it should be "Erster Aufzug." Again, whatever.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Damn, I am sorry. Huge {{{{hugs}}}}
ReplyDeleteI am so so sorry. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. Hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry.
ReplyDelete~hugs~
BFNs suck. I'm so sorry. I'll be thinking of you on beta day.
ReplyDeleteJeez, there are no words. There are simply no words.
ReplyDeleteDamn! I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could say to make it better. There just isn't. Sucks beyond belief.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteOh, honey! I'm so very, very sorry. Those BFNs are just a bitch. I hope that you're doing okay and that whatever path lies ahead is full of love and joy.
ReplyDeletexo