I apologize to you all - I've been a terrible blogger and an even worse commenter lately. And I'm afraid it's going to be a little while before I get back on the horse.
I'm just feeling pretty played out. Starting the adoption thing, but too tired and battered to talk much about it yet. I still can't believe I ended up here. That's the thing that keeps playing in my head - I really did think it was going to work out in the end.
Anyway, just wanted to poke my head out of the sand for a minute and say hi. Just please know I'm thinking of all of you, even if it doesn't look like I'm around much!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Take your time. Go slowly, and heal.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are putting one foot in front of the other.
Yes, take your time. Take all the time you need. I think we all imagine it will work out in the end. For many it does...but for just as many it doesn't...or at least it doesn't work out in the way we imagined it will work out.
ReplyDeleteNot that I can talk, I may still be far from the end.
Hang in there. We'll be here reading when you are ready. You can put your head back in the sand now.
Like Murgdan said, we are here. Put your head back in the sand for as long as you need and we'll stand guard.
ReplyDeleteThinking about you. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you a lot and sending hugs. Looking forward to hearing about the adoption plans when you are ready.
ReplyDeleteSometimes we all need to withdraw. This is hard. (Thanks for the links. I may buy her books just to give to a certain nurse practitioner!)
ReplyDeleteNo apologies necessary. Been thinking of you. Let me know if you want to get together. Although I completely understand if you can't right now.
ReplyDeleteDitto on take your time. Ditto on no apologies necessary. Ditto on been thinking about you---looks like I'm late to the game and it's all been said. :) I was just looking at your TTC story on the side, and it was a long, long war you fought. You deserve to rest a while. We'll be here.
ReplyDelete~hugs~
ReplyDeleteTake your time, we all need it sometimes.
Thinking of you.