Today the sun is shining, the sky is blue, and it is warm (OK, slightly too warm for my liking, but it's nonetheless liberating to toss the coat).The oatmeal guy gave me a whole strawberry, sliced like a rose, this morning - handed it to me in a little sample cup, along with my regular container of oatmeal, for no good reason. But it did make me smile.
At lunch I went to get my wheatgrass and on the way I passed the flowerseller. And on a whim I bought a $10 vase and a dozen roses in ballet-slipper pink. They're sitting on my desk at the moment - I keep getting little whiffs of rose as I type.
Looks like I have 4 follies. Could be one or two more, but I doubt it. Still, if we can keep all 4 growing that'll do it. Who knows. There are still two out ahead, and my E2 did drop a little today, so the others may fizzle. But we're increasing the FSH dosage a little, which hopefully will get things moving again. So onwards I go.

My E2 was at 90something on CD 8 and then dropped to 50something on CD 11, and then, what do you know?! I ended the cycle with an E2 of 1274!!! IT CAN HAPPEN!!!
ReplyDeleteLooking good, girl! So glad you treated yourself to those roses. You deserve it. I bought myself a bunch of tulips on my way to the office this morning. I'm enjoying them so much. (One of my cats will not let me have flowers at home. Alright, that's not exactly true. He loves flowers ... to chew on and play with and drag across the room and bat around.)
ReplyDeleteLooking good so far! Hoping things continue to do well.
ReplyDelete