I finally had the "famous" doc for poor responders today at monitoring. I have to say it was very nearly the fastest ultrasound I've ever had in my life. Usually they have to poke and prod and push on my stomach to see everything through the fat (or whatever's in there), but he didn't bother. So I'm not sure if there are more follies hiding than what he saw.
Basically, it was the same as yesterday. E2 is still creeping up - now at 417. Left: nothing except the cyst. Right: 13.5 & 10, plus a few <10. He did tell me things were progressing "slowly but surely." Uhh, OK, if you say so, although I'm not sure I see the progress there. In any case they decided to drop the FSH dose slightly - they originally said 350, but since I'm using Bravelle in 75 IU vials it was either 375 or 337.5, so I ended up with 375 (plus the 150 HMG, of course).
So I go back tomorrow, same drill. Should be a fun day - bloods and ultrasound, then layoffs at work, then survivor drinks if I still have a job, then acupuncture. Lovely.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OY! Good luck with EVERYTHING tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteInteresting that he's a wham bam thank you ma'am dildocammer.
At my first clinic the doc was always quick like that. My second clinic the doc does all the scans and does it well.
ReplyDeleteSurvivor drinks sound good.
Hey, remaining in the game is awesome! All the best for tomorrow's round. I'm sure the doctor's visits and lab tests must be getting quite old.
ReplyDelete