Turns out I have nothing going on yet on my left ovary (except that cyst), but on the right I've got a 14, two 10's and some <10. The fellow asked me whether I was on Lupron or Ganirelix. I said neither. Oh! she said. How far from home are you? she asked. Uh, not far, I said. Oh, OK, she said, I want you to go home and take the Ganirelix right away.
Guess the 14 freaked her out a little.
Forgot to ask for the E2 number, but it can't be too high cuz they told me to keep on max stims tonight. I go in for bloods and ultrasound again tomorrow - hopefully my 14 will have settled down and the others will start to catch up....
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This TTC is such a rollercoaster, isn't it? I hope tomorrow's scan shows lots of good stuff!
ReplyDeleteWowsers...I hope today's scan shows great things!
ReplyDeleteganirelex will keep your "early/bigger" ones from releasing early and the cycle...i had to do 3 nights of ganirelex shots. luck!
ReplyDeleteGo follies go! Waiting for an update!
ReplyDeleteThis is great news! Can't wait to hear what happens tomorrow. xoxo
ReplyDeleteWow!! Hope the next scan goes well!
ReplyDelete