AF came this morning. About an hour after I left the RE. Sigh.
Good news is karyotype is normal, and even if my sed rate is still elevated it's not going to stop my cycle. He said he would just send me to my internist if it's too high, to make sure there's not something else going on.
So tomorrow I drag myself out of bed early enough to leave the house at 6:30, to do the Day 2 bloods. Eek. Feeling a little anxious - haven't had my levels taken for the past two months, so I'm scared they'll have gotten worse. But hopefully all the wheatgrass and herbs have done their job. We'll see.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry to hear that. Looks like we may be cycle buds.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear the old hag came to visit.
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow.
:-(
ReplyDeleteHope you get good results tomorrow.
Good luck with your results tomorrow. I head in as well for blood and an ultrasound too. I hate waiting for results. Good luck
ReplyDeleteThat bitch (AF). Sorry to hear she's back in town. :(
ReplyDeleteMe three. Suppression check tomorrow morning. Waiting for my lupron bleed.
ReplyDeleteUgh, sorry about the early rising tomorrow. Here's hoping for low fsh and low E2 tomorrow!! And no cysts!! Yay! I can't wait to hear the results. I'll be stalking your blog (or please email me!). xoxo
ReplyDelete