Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Grr.

I'm feeling a little crabby. Had my first "trance" session, which was like a live guided imagery meditation. I felt relaxed during it but have no idea if I was really "under." And she didn't get to any of the fertility-specific stuff - I felt like this was a trial run, more about teaching me how to do the hypnosis thing and helping me tap into my "strength". Which I guess is fine but I do not have enough money to keep going back and back for this. We'll see what happens next time. If it's not pretty damn significant, I may just say nevermind.

I go in tomorrow for my repeat blood test and my post-HSG consultation. The latter will probably be $30 worth of information I already know, but I'd rather err on the side of too much face time with my RE rather than not enough. Thought I was going to get AF today, got very excited that the timing would be perfect for me to have my Day 2 bloods tomorrow too, but no such luck. So I will probably have to go in again Thursday or Friday morning. Sigh. That means getting up WAY too early - takes me almost an hour to get to the clinic now.

Plus I'm feeling frustrated and insecure at work, which tends to happen a lot and casts a cloud over my whole attitude.

Plus I'm probably PMSing.

So anyway, grr. Grr. Grr.

1 comment: