Sunday, December 14, 2008

Beets

This is a public service announcement.

Did you know that eating beets can make your pee red? Well, it can. I learned this last night, and wanted to save everyone else the panic that could go along with not knowing this.

That concludes this public service announcement.

5 comments:

  1. Didn't know that :-).
    Wow, that does sound scary!

    BTW, did you know that beet is supposed to help thicken the lining (in cases where thin lining is a problem)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I didn't know that. Jeez, though, if they're going to suggest you eat stuff like that for fertility, they ought to warn you about the side effects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Additional warning: other things than pee could also come out red. Nuff said. :-O

    ReplyDelete
  4. And, Fruit Loops can make your poop the color of a green crayon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say hi. Found your blog via Lost and Found. I'm an SMC.

    ReplyDelete