So I'm really looking at only 2 eggs. Right now a 15, a 12.5, 8.5, <10. So I have to make a decision whether to convert to IUI. I keep flipflopping. Without much insurance money I'm tempted to go to IUI and try again a different month when I might make, say, 4. But I don't know. My RE, bless his heart, is so cooperative and low-pressure that he leaves the decision entirely up to me.
Frick. If I'd just listened to his gentle recommendation in the first place and gone straight to IVF 2 yrs ago I'd probably have a kid by now.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don't know what to tell you hon. Good luck making a decision.
ReplyDeleteDon't torture yourself with the shoulda coulda woulda stuff. Good luck making the decision. I'll be thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI've been sitting here trying to think about what I would do in your shoes and I just can't decide. I'm sorry. I know you're looking for some direction. All I can say is lots of people are pulling for you. Good luck with whatever you decide.
ReplyDeleteDitto what Jess said. All you do at any time is the best you can.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I tried to make comments the last couple of days, but blogger didn't let me. I just say that to let you know I've been thinking about you.
This will be ok. I wish I had the perfect words for you.
If you go the IUI route, can you cycle next month, without much loss of $$ investment? If so, then convert. And up the meds next cycle...
ReplyDeleteI don't have any advice. I have no idea what I would do in that situation either. I hope that somehow the decision comes to you easily. Good luck. Hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteUgh. Tough choice. I feel for you.
ReplyDeleteWould an award help? Maybe? Just a wee little bit? Because I've given you one.
So hard not to second guess. Unless you get pg this cycle, it will be hard not do feel you should have made the other decision. Sucks. I wish I had an answer for you. Just try to be gentle with yourself. Big hug!
ReplyDeleteCan't give you any advice. Hope you best of luck with whateverway you go.
ReplyDelete